- Aashirvaad Flour formed with one hundred percent MP Sharbati wheat.
- It has harvested from Sehore town of Madhya Pradesh.
- Aashirvaad pick a quality Flour (atta) made up of King of Wheat – Sharbati wheat.
- It is the largest in a size and has golden sheen.
- Aashirvaad Sharbati atta Rotis have a sweeter flavour and a smoother texture.
- Aashirvaad’s nutrient locking technique that created premium quality wheat flour.
- Aashirvaad Flour has created amorously in Republic of India.
Net Weight 11.0231 Pound (5 kg)